Janko Group has been successful in acquiring properties by identifying value add opportunities, acting quickly on financial capacity and track record, and/or projecting the market/property differently than the typical investor.
Janko Group's philosophy toward existing building investment is to:
- Buy excellent sites because location makes real estate unique versus other investments
- Buy at a discount to replacement cost to limit future competition
- Buy properties that are functional and multipurpose in design
- Add value through attentive, professional asset management with focus on marketing to existing and future tenants
- Appropriately capitalize the asset for capital expenditures, leasing costs, and market conditions
- Maximize the tax benefits through depreciation, amortization, capital gains, and 1031 exchanges